Professional Sewer and Clogged Drain Service
Drain cleaning services are important to keeping your home running smoothly. Are grease, hair, and other particles clogging your drains? What you can ignore at first glance can eventually prevent proper water flow and excessive strain on the pipes throughout your plumbing system. At Helton Plumbing, our drain cleaning plumbers can clear your pipes with quality workmanship guaranteed.
Plungers and harsh store-bought chemical products are often corrosive and harmful to your plumbing system when a bathtub, toilet, or sink has become clogged. Shallow blockages from waste and buildup in the trap or pipe are often the culprit and can be professionally cleaned both quickly and safely.
Don’t let clogged drains lead to harsh chemicals and costly repairs!
Call (847) 414-6479 or Schedule Service Today
Signs of chronic drain problems often include:
- Backups: Water backups in bathtub or sink drains on lower floors while water is running elsewhere in the house can indicate a blockage or clog.
- Slow Drainage: Slowly draining water often indicates a blockage in your main water line.
- Loud Drains: Noisy gurgling sounds usually indicate an air imbalance in your plumbing system.
- Discolored Water: If dirty or rust-colored water rises from the drain, it may indicate an immediate sewer line issue.
- Rotten Smells: Food debris from a kitchen sink can get trapped in a clogged drain and begin to smell.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
Keep your drains clog free with these tips:
- Dispose of grease in a can rather than pouring it down your drains.
- Catch loose hair in a bath or shower drain screen.
- Use the garbage disposal rarely, avoiding fibrous peels, coffee grounds, and egg shells.
What Do You Do in a Plumbing Emergency?
Unfortunately, damage can occur from years of buildup and may result in serious clogs. If a water overflow seems imminent, first turn off the shut-off valve to the fixture or the main shutoff valve. If you suspect a major water leak, give us a call. When our drain cleaning experts arrive, they’ll immediately use camera equipment and rodding tools to inspect and clean the inside of your pipes.